Welcome to the world of Precision Wax where Production of Precision Wax Patterns for Casting is happening as we speak!
It's a service for designers and jewellers with creative projects.
We've been doing this since 2003 and it's our absolute pleasue to have you visiting us today.
We provide a high-quality and competitively priced 3D printing service, with a fast turnaround.
A keen team of Oompa Loompas have the tools and expertise to bring your design to life,
printing your files in 3D wax material, ready for castings. We then post your 3D designs to you or directly to your casting company.
We are passionate & energetic and happy to share knowledge with you about the materials, moulding, castings, technical issues, CAD design, costs and commission pieces.
Please contact us to discuss your project or you may find the details you need in our FAQ page. For quotes and to order 3D prints, simply upload your files to the 'New orders' page.
local dial: 01438 941004 / International dial: +44 1438 941004
How to use our website:
· To create a new order, click the new orders tab in the top menu.
· If you are an existing customer, please login. New users need to register first.
· To register for an account, enter your details and you will receive an activation email with an activation link. If not received the email instantly, it might be in your spam folder.
· Once confirmed your email address, your account is ready for you to upload your STL files for a quote.
· Please note that our printing service is for wax or resin parts only, based on your selection from the materials menu. We do not offer a casting service. However, our service allows you to specify the metal you need so when we send out your models directly to a casting company, they will receive your models well packed and accompanied by a dispatch note with your contact details and the specified metal for casting, if you specified it with your order.
· Other services are available, using the same order menu. For 3D scanning please email or call us before sending items and we’ll confirm if they can be scanned.
· To place an order for 3D scanning, please upload a photo of your part to complete the online order. We’ll confirm with a quote for your approval. If you have approved it, we’ll proceed to scan your part and send you a secure link to download the scan file to verify before sending it back to you in the post.
· Orders progress to production ONLY after you have accepted the quote via the email link. To cancel, click the ‘Reject’ button in the email.
· Feel free to call or email us if you need our attention.